Any submissions that do not abide by these guidelines will not be considered.
- All submissions must include a cover page with your name, university affiliation, undergraduate status, and contact information.
- All submissions must include the genre of the piece in the subject line (i.e. “poetry submission,” “short fiction submission,” etc.).
- All attachments must be submitted as PDF documents.
- All submissions must be original and unpublished pieces. We do not accept work that has been previously published.
- All pieces must use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- Any explicit content/details should be written tastefully with respect to a diverse audience.
Please note that we do not accept the following:
- Academic essays
- Political essays
Poetry Submission Guidelines
- Writers may submit up to 3 poems.
- Poems must be submitted in a single file, each one separated by page breaks or titles.
- Each poem is limited to two pages, single-spaced.
Short Fiction/Flash Fiction Submission Guidelines
- Writers are limited to one short fiction piece for submission.
- Short fiction pieces must not exceed 4000 words, double spaced.
- Flash fiction pieces must be labeled as such upon submission. They must be double spaced and must not exceed 2500 words.
Submissions must be sent to email@example.com